27th-29th October, Congress Frankfurt
On behalf of SNIA Europe and Angel Business Communications we are pleased to open our ‘call for papers’ for SNW Europe 2008 that takes place this year from 27th-29th October, once again at Congress Frankfurt.
SNW Europe is an independent conference and associated exhibition where IT end-users, resellers and consultants can learn about networked storage technologies, enterprise infrastructure trends, regulatory compliance developments, data lifecycle management and systems management platforms.
In order to ensure the SNW Europe conference maintains a well-rounded program your submission will need to qualify broadly in accordance with the criteria below. Your synopsis should be submitted online at the following url no later than 25th April 2008 : http://www.snweurope.com/call4papers.php
* The conference’s emphasis of high levels of educational content must be adhered to at all times.
* Session content should be new and thought provoking e.g. How will your presentation assist users in addressing current IT issues?
* The speaker should be experienced in their field and able to discuss the topic in depth with delegates.
* Suitable presentations may take a STRATEGIC, TECHNICAL or SOLUTIONS focus and will be assigned to dedicated conference tracks accordingly.
* Product or personal pitches will not be included in the main conference program, nor will any criticism of competing products, services or companies.
* Short speaker profiles are requested to be submitted along with content, and both will be evaluated.
* If and when accepted by the organisers, a complete slide set of the presentation MUST be submitted by Friday 26th September 2008.
* Please note that ALL submissions via this route are independent of any entitlements as part of commercial sponsorship agreements and are subject to approval by the SNW papers committee.
* Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be by return mail.
* Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible but no later than the end of June 2008.
* Successful applicants will also be requested to submit a 300dpi head & shoulders photo for inclusion in the conference guide and web site.
* Presentation slide sets will need to be provided in current versions of MS PowerPoint.
The SNW Europe 2008 team